modern

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sports, Sports, and More Sports







This Winter/Spring our kids all tried something new for the first time. Madeline & Brett played basketball and Justin played soccer. Signing him up for soccer made me a little nervous just because he would have to play an "organized" sport - something I didn't know if he could handle. I soon realized that he was just as crazy as most of the other 5 year old boys out there. I love how Justin helped me realize that there are other types of boys out there, the crazy, rambunctious kind because now I pity with the other parents of wild 5 year old boys. Before I thought, "Man, they need to get a handle on that kid" and maybe they do, but the first thought I have is, "Whew, there are other boys like Justin". Don't get me wrong Brett is crazy, just not rambunctious. Big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment